Mission Statement: Bridging cultures to empower children and families by providing opportunities for self-reliance.
Eagle Condor Humanitarian embraces a holistic and long term approach to alleviate poverty. Working with 4 Pillars of Self-Reliance, ECH incorporates the following programs:
- EDUCATION – Internships comprising students, adults and couples, workone-on-one mentoring children, individuals and/or communities to help advance education and skill development
- HEALTH/NUTRITION – Sponsoring children provides needed nutrition, safe shelters, and medical and dental essentials
- INFRASTRUCTURE – Humanitarian expeditions and field programs establish self-reliant
conditions and opportunities in Peru, Colombia, Ecuador and Bolivia
- BUSINESS/CAREER DEVELOPMENT - Self-Reliant Associations, employment training & micro-loan programs teach principles of good business practice and entrepreneurship for individuals and families
The Condor represents the people of the South and the Incan “Chakana” represents bridging heaven and earth. For thousands of years South American Holy Men have prophesied* of a reunion between the long separated People of the Eagle and People of the Condor. Today, Eagle Condor uses the Chakana and Condor as our symbol as we bridge cultures.
Eagle Condor Humanitarian is a non-profit charitable organization headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah USA. It was founded in 2003 with a volunteer board of directors. Home office overhead is donated and paid for by the Board of Directors & Advisory Board.
- Break generational poverty and create self-sustaining opportunities by providing avenues for education, hygiene, and skill development
- Bridge cultures by providing real humanitarian experiences for adults, youth & families who want to make a significant difference in the lives of others
- Incentive people to implement our “programs” to become sustainable changes agent within their communities
- Establish a perpetuating & respected organization where members and donors are confident their contributions are providing options for self-reliance
- Unify, while creating sustainable work diversification economically
- Create sustainable hope & dignity within people who live in lesser developed areas, through purposeful and well thought out humanitarian field programs endeavoring to provide employment opportunities while teaching principles of good business practice
For thousands of years South American Holy Men have prophesied a reunion between the long separated People of the Eagle and People of the Condor.
At this current juncture in earth’s history, the Eagle people will have reached a zenith in their amassing of scientific knowledge, technological tools, expression of high art, and the ability to build and construct. They will even develop tools and technologies that will expand the mind, and they will be producing technical miracles of unimaginable power and breath. The enormous accomplishments and technologies will bring tremendous material wealth to the leaders of the Eagle World. In this same era, the People of the Condor- people of the heart, the spirit, the senses, and the deep connection with the natural world, will be highly developed in their intuitive skills, but at the same time they will be hungry and impoverished for the knowledge that enables them to be successful in the material world.
Now is the era for the two groups to rejoin and share their knowledge and wisdom. The Eagle and the Condor will fly together in the same sky, wing to wing, and the world will come into balance.
Theme Song: HAND IN HAND
We invite you to enjoy our theme song written by Janice Kapp Perry and performed by Erin Marie Lewis & Dean Kaelin.
(click to listen)