A great number of families and children in South America live in extreme poverty, with less than one dollar a day to survive. With little food, schooling, hygiene training, and/or medical care, there is little hope for a better tomorrow, just a constant cycle of extreme poverty. These individuals often have low paying jobs with no security and children often turn to the streets for food, succumbing to desperate measures such as sex or labor trafficking, criminal delinquency, substance abuse, and/or drug rings, just to access basic needs.
While we can’t help everyone, Eagle Condor Humanitarian, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, can help break the cycle of poverty one child, one person, one family, and one community at a time. Through our programs, we create opportunities which include food in schools, education materials, hygiene training, volunteer medical care, micro-loan training and and one-on-one mentoring to help develop personal skills and small businesses.
- Break generational poverty in children through providing avenues for education, hygiene, and skill development
- Create self-sustaining opportunities for families through proven training enterprises
- Bridge cultures through expeditions and focused-projects, bringing communities together
- Incentivize people to implement our “programs” to catch hope to engage in being a sustainable change agent within their cultures
- Create a unified donor base to work corroboratively to produce sustainable profitability for those we serve
- Unify each other while creating sustainable work diversification economically